Friday, January 9, 2009

having a superficial moment

This afternoon on a whim I decided to get a walk-in appointment for a much needed haircut at a random salon. The hairstylist was really easy to talk to, which I loved because usually I don't talk to the hairstylist AT ALL and it is so boring and so awkward. I L-O-V-E how he colored my hair...buuuut the actual cut is lamee-o. It is not the same length on both sides, the layers are incredibly choppy, he doubled the thickness of my bangs (nooot neccessary), and the ends are...blunt. I don't want to go back and complain, so I think I'll call Reveal tomorrow and see if someone can touch it up a bit. I found some pictures online of stuff I like so that I can better explain what I want cause I'm always really bad at that. I'm hoping when I go to Reveal they can get it to look something between these two styles:



Continuing to cut my hair is the last thing I want to do because: 1. its expensive and 2. I want long hair again!!! (seriously chopping it off was fun for like 4 months and then it was over) but this middle of growing it out phase is painful!

.......Okay now I have a pink blog that talks about hair and has a photo of a chihuahua on the side. Could this possibly be any more stereoTYPICAL?! I promise never to talk about my hair again (except maybe I'll write about how fantastic my hair turns out when it gets fixed next week).

I'm glad to say that when I started writing this I was not feeling to happy...But now I feel like a soon to be superstar like Ashley Aimpson-Wentz.

xoxo
-Aly

1 comment:

  1. im supposed to be reading right now, but instead I am looking at pictures of ashley simpson

    ReplyDelete