Thursday, January 8, 2009

if my life were a color it would be pink

I should be reading right now. Clearly, I'm not. Welcome to my blog. Hello Kim and John my future craft creating-cake baking-dance party shaking-sandwich eating-roomies (I hope!) who are currently "down under?"--I dedicate this blog to you!

What shall I talk about next? I wrote a whole paragraph about ketchup and decided that it was SO GOOD that I can't bear to post it until I have a HUGE following for my blog. So stay tunned internet world! If you are like me and have a guilty pleasure of stalking people I do encourage you to continute checking in because let me tell you I will be filling this with tons of juicy information about my life.

Kinda kidding. This is awkward.

Today was a really pleasent day. I can't remember a moment in the whole day where I wasn't happy, and that means a lot cause I was doing calculus for like, 4 hours. In the morning I took a bath and read my Bible (*tmi?). My time spend on campus was productive (I wont bore you with details). Before going downtown for the night I visited Mcloud and Nichole, I'm pretty sure Mcloud was excited to see me because he imediately stoped playing left4dead when I walked in (kiiiiinda a big deal). For dinner I hung out with some friends at farmers AND to top it off while I was at starbucks I met a homeless man and he let me pray for him. AND I got a call from my best buddies. Amazing.

In Australia it's already tomorrow afternoon. Weird.

xoxo,
Aly

*Too much info?

No comments:

Post a Comment